Gyoza / fried dumpling grill machine
Dumpling grill machine
- CRISPY TEXTURE – The made-in-japan heater provides a constant temperature. This feature will allow every fried dumpling to be grilled equally and it makes the griller non-sticky once the dumplings are ready.
- SAVE TIME – It takes 4-4 minutes 30 seconds to grill refrigerated fried dumplings or 5-5 minutes 30 seconds to grill frozen fried dumplings. To compare with gas type machine, the grill time is about 50% saved (time varies according to volume/content of the dumpling)
- EASY OPERATION – Turn on the machine and wait for few minutes, the griller will be at a preset temperature, then place the dumplings inside the griller, wait for a few minutes, then the buzzer will sound once the dumplings are ready. Either refrigerated or frozen status can be applied. Any operator can do it well.
- SEPERATED CONTROL BOX - The chances that water and oil drip into the control box will be reduced.
- VARIOUS GRILL CUISINE - Hamburger, egg, stir-fried noodles, Teppanyaki, and other creative cuisine.
- ENERGY SAVING –Compared with gas type machine, the electricity consumes less energy than gas type machines and will save you about 25% in costs.
- LOW HEAT - Electricity causes less heat due since it doesn’t not work with flames.
|Machine dimension||Grill: (W)353 x (D)603 x (H)274 mm|
Control Box: (W)174 x (D)651 x (H)323 mm
|Grill surface dimension||255 x 430 mm|
RemarkMaximum distance between grill and control box is 2.0 m.
Connection cord length to control box is 1.5m.
- Related Products
•Endless defrosting keeps annoying you? •Heat and humidity make your kitchen a messy environment for work?In 2018, the Japanese noodle defroster from Naomoto Corporation is officially launched in Phoenixes. It generates superheated steam which goes through food fast to shorten cook time. By the nearly non-oxygen steam process, food flavor is well kept and color remains as fresh.