Yes, printing your logo on the sealing film is available. Please send your logo to us in advance so we can check colors on the logo and offer you the best suggestions.※Please kindly email us your logo in AI file.
The sealing effect is critical when it comes to making decision on films' material choosing. As can be seen in the table below, the ES film is applicable to the sealing on all kinds of commonly seen plastic containers, which sealing effect features the film can be removed from the container after sealed due to the film is sealed by sticking and attaching with heat.On the other hand, for the sealing of PP / PE film on PP / PE containers, the film and container are melted by heater and merged together, in which the film becomes part of the container and the only way to remove the film is to cut and tear it down.Regardless of these, for beverage cups' sealing, instead of sealing effect, the COST of different materials' films is the most important point to concern.
If I have various sized cups with different diameter and height, can those cups sealed in the same unit of cup sealer (sealing machine) ?
Yes, but must equip with a ring as the adapter. For example, the client adopts both 95mm plastic cups & 90mm paper cups. The lower mould (cup seat) of the sealer will be made in 95mm and the ring will be tailored to alter the diameter of lower mould from 95mm to 90mm. That is, providing an exact support to the smaller sized cups so as to ensure a leak free sealing.However, the adapter ring will make the small cups sealed with a bigger surplus film on the edge of the cups. The application is only suggested for those cups with dia. differences being less than 5mm otherwise the surplus film appears to be unacceptable.
Since the different types of films, there are some standard of the length for reference:130mm x 230m Paper Film: 2000 cups/roll. 130mm x 290m Plastic Film: 2500 cups/roll. 130mm x 450m Plastic Film: 3900 cups/roll. 130mm x 500m Plastic Film: 4300 cups/roll.
1. Upper Mold: Wipe the heating plate by wet clothes to remove the dirt and plastic film particles that remained on the heater.2. Lower Mold: Clean the lower mold plate and the cup seat where dirty pots can be found. Also, the obstacles on the lower mold track should be removed to avoid the jams.3. Sensor: Clean the cup detecting sensor (attached below the cup seat) by wet clothes and dried by tissues.4. Other Parts: Clean the plywood on both sides of the machine, which screws can easily be removed. Besides, the cups support ring or plate, should be cleaned as well.
Track Lubricating: Step 1. Prepare the lubricating oil (grease or lubricating spray) Step 2. Wipe out the used oil left on the track firstly. Then lubricate the parts indicated by the pictures below.Sensor Cleaning: Cup Sensor: Wipe the sensor with cleaning alcohol and dried it when needed. Film Sensor: Wipe the sensor with cleaning alcohol and dried it when needed.
The machine buzzes once any malfunctioning and failure are detected.
- Home Homepage
- Company Company Profile
- Products Product Category
- Application Application Products
- Certificates Product Certificates
- eCatalog Download Collection
- News Event and News
- FAQ Q&A
- Contact Us Contact Information